[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
FREESCO Support • View topic - Mysql Version 4

Mysql Version 4

3rd Party Package Requesting

Postby nickie » Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:05 am

nickie

Postby djricky » Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:01 pm

I manually install the mysql-4.1.7a-lightning for the 0.3.x freesco version in my 0.4.2 freesco box without any problems, but with a lot of effort.

With the addition of the recently release apache_1.3.37_dingetje.pkg package, I have running phpBB-3.0.4 without any problems.

I think that the mysql-4.1.7a-lightning for the 0.3.x freesco can be repackage for the 0.4.x versions...

Lightning, If this possible???

Thanks for all your help!!!!
djricky

Postby Lightning » Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:16 pm

Yes it can be repackage and made to work for the 04x series. It just hasn't been done yet, but I will start working on it.
If you are afraid that you might make a mistake. The chances are high that you will never learn anything.
Lightning
FREESCO GOD !!

Postby Lightning » Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:17 am

If you are afraid that you might make a mistake. The chances are high that you will never learn anything.
Lightning
FREESCO GOD !!

Postby CDFiXER » Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:33 pm

Hmm, I am not seeing it there Lightning.
Catapultam habeo.
Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum
immane mittam.
CDFiXER
Advanced Member

Postby Lightning » Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:58 pm

No and you won't actually see it there, but if you type the install line as shown above it will install. Even as beta I always do some testing of a package, but this one has had nothing tested so I am not listing it yet until I have some feedback on it.
Lightning
FREESCO GOD !!

Postby CDFiXER » Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:11 pm

Actually I cut and pasted the line exactly as it is shown. What happens is since my box can't find it on its preffered mirror, it then asks to search globally. And since this is a somewhat hidden package, it fails.

Is there a work-around to keep the box from going to the mirrors?

Hmm, nevermind, wget to the rescue. Downloading now and will install locally.

Ah, the older mysql package 'broke' something (several somethings actually) when I uninstalled it. Will have to go back and figure out what happened to 'setup', command prompt is weird, no more console lights, rc_control is not functioning, etc. LoL Wheeee.
Catapultam habeo.
immane mittam.
CDFiXER
Advanced Member

Postby CDFiXER » Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:48 pm

Roughly, it installed and appears to work. I have several other problems with this box so I can't test any further. Thanks Lightning
Catapultam habeo.
immane mittam.
CDFiXER
Advanced Member

Postby djricky » Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:03 am

Installed and working OK.

Only one thing:

I had installed your beta version over my 4.1.7 installed version, and after that I must to run this command, I don't know why, But with my manually installed version I must to do the same before:
sudo chown -R mysql /usr/local/mysql/*

Regards and thanks!!!!!
djricky

Postby djricky » Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:17 am

Another thing:

Your packages comes with this LIB: libz.so.1.1.4 with 53484 bytes from Apr,13-2003

In my box I have this with 59226 bytes and from Jun,19-2005 ( I don't remember the packages that install this version...)

I keep the last one because I think it's newer. And I don't have any problems yet!

Is this correct?
Which version should I keep?

When installing packages that bring libraries different than the installed libraries, What is the policy that one should take about libraries?
Keep the most recently? (looking the date-time stamp)

Regards,
djricky

Postby CDFiXER » Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:52 pm

Catapultam habeo.
immane mittam.
CDFiXER
Advanced Member

Postby Lightning » Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:56 pm

Lightning
FREESCO GOD !!

Postby CDFiXER » Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:35 pm

Catapultam habeo.
immane mittam.
CDFiXER
Advanced Member

Return to 3rd Party Package Requesting