[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
FREESCO Support • View topic - DHCRELAY How-to

DHCRELAY How-to

Support section for FREESCO v0.4.x 3rd Party Packages

DHCRELAY How-to

Postby thelemanu » Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:42 pm

Hi,
Freeso seems to be exactly what I need. A simple and light router for 5-6 subnets.
However I need one more feature: DHCP relay.
I am running various servers/clients, in VMware worksation 8, using different subnets.
On one of then I have a DHCP server to cover all the others. I do not want to use the built-in Freesco DHCP server, as I need to study the MS one.
I have found the non-packages DHCRELAY at
I have been using a ready made floppy at

Now I need some detailed help on how to get DHCRELAY on to that floppy.
Or detailed help on how to re-create a floppy with DHCRELAY included.

If you can help with the above, it would be greatly appreciated.
Regards
thelemanu

Re: DHCRELAY How-to

Postby Lightning » Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:11 pm

What version of FREESCO are you running?
If you are afraid that you might make a mistake. The chances are high that you will never learn anything.
Lightning
FREESCO GOD !!

Postby thelemanu » Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:50 am

Hi, I am running 044
thelemanu

Postby Lightning » Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:53 pm

If you are afraid that you might make a mistake. The chances are high that you will never learn anything.
Lightning
FREESCO GOD !!

Postby thelemanu » Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:50 am

thelemanu

Postby Lightning » Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:47 pm

Lightning
FREESCO GOD !!

Return to 3rd Party Package Support for FREESCO v0.4.x