[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
FREESCO Support • View topic - Install To HD

Install To HD

Support section for FREESCO v0.4.x

Install To HD

Postby jscott » Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:39 pm

For the life of me I cannot get Freesco to install on a HD. After the drive is formatted and I try move2hd it says it cannot find any devices. At this point I am trying to install to a USB device. The USB devices has been made bootable and the c: DOS prompt is shown when booted to it. I have also tried using the ext2 method, and when it gets to the cfdisk portion no drives are listed. I have a tried via USB and an sata drive. Maybe Freesco does not support SATA drives? I am not sure. Everything else is working perfectly. Thanks.
jscott

Re: Install To HD

Postby Lightning » Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:59 pm

If you are afraid that you might make a mistake. The chances are high that you will never learn anything.
Lightning
FREESCO GOD !!

Re: Install To HD

Postby Peppe/Sweden » Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:01 am

And here's the latest howto, does however require that you have a linux client.
But it would be simple to adapt to a windows client.

Good luck! :)
[COLOR=blue] You mean that I don?t fly airplanes , I don?t have a grilfriend and don?t have a dog ? Buuh , I grow up to be a real loser! (The Kid , walt disney) [COLOR=blue]
Peppe/Sweden
Junior Advanced Member

Return to FREESCO Support for v0.4.x