phpadmin and MYSQL

Support section for FREESCO v0.3.x 3rd Party Packages

phpadmin and MYSQL

Postby ly9cs » Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:57 pm

I wounder if there is anyone who thinks that phpmyadmin_2.6.0-pl2_phbc50 could be installed and used on a FREESCO box running 0.3.4 and be used to administrat a MYSQL Server on the inside LAN of the FREESCO and the MYSQL is runnig 5.5.14
ly9cs

Re: phpadmin and MYSQL

Postby Lightning » Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:28 am

The mysql portion of the scripting should work because it uses the server and plain commands to change and create things. However I would recommend something like the HeidiSQL client installed on a Win machine over the PHP scripting to work on a SQL data base. You just have to create a user with privileges manually first.
If you are afraid that you might make a mistake. The chances are high that you will never learn anything.
Lightning
FREESCO GOD !!

Re: phpadmin and MYSQL

Postby ly9cs » Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:59 pm

Lightning wrote:The mysql portion of the scripting should work because it uses the server and plain commands to change and create things. However I would recommend something like the HeidiSQL client installed on a Win machine over the PHP scripting to work on a SQL data base. You just have to create a user with privileges manually first.

HeidiSQL = JACKPOT !
That was what I needed
THX
ly9cs

Return to 3rd Party Package Support for FREESCO v0.3.x