Thanks For 0.3.7

Enter Your Other Thank You's And Praises Here.

Postby Ramik » Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:35 pm

All the new tweaks and fixes are a god sent !!!

An updated BusyBox !!! from 0.26 to the 0.60.5 ! just think about it, were talking about over 5 years of active development time ! UNBELIEVABLE !!! just look at <a href='http://www.busybox.net/oldnews.html' target='_blank'>http://www.busybox.net/oldnews.html</a> to get a glimpse on just how important this new version is !!! completely new binarys and unconceivable amount of bug fixes.
While just the added mounting capability's are enough to justify renaming to freesco 0.3.7 to 0.4.0 if only where desired !!!

Not to mention the little tweaks, just the ext2 install in the package menu chopped the better half of an hour :-)
The patching ,time zones, turning NumLock on by default option (don't you hate typing the numbers in only to find nothing ? :-) ), All the cool stuff you did with setleds, and obviously the many bug fixes !!!

Every time I think Freesco has been maxed out, Lightning Strikes !!! -all points intended ;)

This is defensibly the best freesco ever !!!

All Hail Lightning !
\(^o^)/ /(vOv)\ \(^o^)/ /(vOv)\
All Hail justdave !
\(^o^)/ /(vOv)\
Ramik

Postby Lightning » Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:20 pm

Every time I think Freesco has been maxed out, Lightning Strikes !!!

Don't think that 037 is maxed out, because 038 will have even MORE features. Not nearly the drastic differences as what 037 has to 036, but definately enough to make an upgrade worth while when it is released.

I genuinly apreciate the compliments on 037,
Lewis
If you are afraid that you might make a mistake. The chances are high that you will never learn anything.
Lightning
FREESCO GOD !!

Postby Doc Nielsen » Thu Apr 19, 2007 10:21 am

/me just booted freesco in vmware at work : speechless in awe.
I work to better myself, for the sake of all mankind...
Everyone talks about changing the world, but no one talks about changing themselves.
Doc Nielsen

Return to Other Thank You's And Praises