Archived Forum

New versions, modules, add-ons, etc., will be posted here.

Postby Howler » Fri Jan 05, 2007 4:29 pm

Hello all,
Well the ARCHIVE Forum is active at this time.

The forum will not send emails, it will not send PM messages, it will not take new registrations, it will not take new posts or polls, it will not do a lot of the 'EXTRA STUFF' this one does, and it may not do more as I find other things that are not needed.
What it will do though is show the posts and the atttachments to those posts, so the information can be read then used. The search feature still works, so it can be used to find what is needed, quickly and easily.
When new posts are made here, about a post in the ARCHIVED Forum, maybe hints could be given to them to help in their search of the ARCHIVE Forum (not just ' search the archive forums'), so it can be done easier and quicker and the quality of support can be kept at the level we like it to be here, which is the highest quality possible.

In each section here (well most of them) there will be a PINNED Topic/section/etc. called 'Archived Forum Section'. This will contain the link to that same section in the ARCHIVED Forum. They will also be closed, as no reply is needed. I will have them added within a few hours of this posts.

Some sections on the active forum here, may be closed/modified/etc. and would only have a link to the ARCHIVED Forum, these sections are pretty much out-dated at this time and not being used, so it should not inconvienence anyone that much. This will be done as time passes and these forums are watched carefully.

Thanks,
Kevin 'Howler'
The first, the original and still the main FREESCOsoft site http://www.freescosoft.com/
The best place for FREESCO packages and related files.
Created and maintained by me (Howler), and mirrored by many (well, ok mirrored by some).
Howler
Advanced Member

Postby Howler » Fri Jan 05, 2007 7:26 pm

bump
The first, the original and still the main FREESCOsoft site http://www.freescosoft.com/
The best place for FREESCO packages and related files.
Created and maintained by me (Howler), and mirrored by many (well, ok mirrored by some).
Howler
Advanced Member

Return to FREESCO Announcements